Surrey Height Adjustable Commode Chair
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is
Maintain your independence with Surrey Height Adjustable Commode Chair with detachable arms and a highly supportive backrest for optimum comfort.
- Can be used as bathroom commode or bedroom commode.
- Features an easy to detach padded overseat that helps you maintain the hygiene.
- Highly durable brown coated tubular steel makes it strong and sturdy.
- Detachable armrests allow the user to raise or lower onto the toilet seat conveniently.
- Adjustable in height so everyone can alter the height according to the personal preferences.
- Perfect toilet aid designed for inactive and low mobile individuals.
- Allows the inactive users to reach the maximum independence level.
- Surrey commode chair features a 5 litre bucket with a lid.
- Easy to clean and well-padded upholstery ensure maximum hygiene.
- Anti-slip rubber feet maintain the stability and protection in the bathroom.
The Surrey Height Adjustable Commode Chair is an excellent toilet aid that ensures maximum comfort and support to the low mobile users. It is perfect for the elderly, disabled, or wounded individuals who are recovering from an injury. The vinyl welded upholstery allows the users to maintain hygiene by reducing the chances of bacteria build-up.
Some users are unable to go to the bathroom due to an injury or surgery. The surrey Commode chair is designed to use as a bathroom commode or bedroom commode so these users can gain the maximum independence level. You can easily alter the height of the commode chair to meet the particular requirements.
The stability and protection of users in the bathroom are significantly important. The surrey commode chair features the strong and sturdy integral handles for providing maximum support and assistance to the users. The slip-resistant rubber feet ensure maximum stability by reducing the chances of potential falls or slips.
The high-quality tubular steel frame ensures the durability and reliability of this commode chair. The detachable overseat enables the users to clean the commode chair conveniently. A 5 litre bucket with a lid is featured for making it a highly practical toilet aid.
- Product Dimensions: 810-910x490-500x496-510 mm
- Backrest Height: 160 mm
- Arm Height: 240 mm
- Overall Depth: 496-510 mm
- Seat Height: 450-550 mm
- Footprint (WxL) Min/Max: 490-500x496-510 mm
- Aperture Width: 240 mm
- Back Rest: 160x430x30 mm
- Overall Width: 490-500 mm
- Front of Seat to Backrest: 410 mm
- Seat Height from Floor to Top of Seat: 450-550 mm
- Padded Seat (WxL): 350X350 mm
- Width: 350 mm
- Toilet Seat Depth: 350 mm
- Overall Height: 780 mm
- Floor Aperture Length: 230 mm
- Maximum User Weight: 170 kg (27 stones)
- Net weight: 3.5 kg