Raises the height of the toilet and provides additional support to make getting on and off the toilet easier!
- Ergonomically designed, toilet seat raiser and frame
- Suitable for a person who needs help to sit and rise
- Gentle sloping seat gives thigh support and makes it highly comfortable
- Front cutaway ideal for personal cleaning
- Easy height adjustment, stackable and can be autoclaved up to 70 degrees C
Exclusively designed and developed by NRS Healthcare, the Mowbray Toilet Frame and Seat is designed to assist those who have difficulty in lowering onto or rising from a standard toilet. The Mowbray has a proven track record for comfort, durability and safety and is the preferred choice of Occupational Therapists. This new, cost effective Mowbray ‘Lite’ has the same features as the traditional Mowbray but with a redesigned seat.
The new seat is higher at the back making it particularly suitable for a person who needs extra support to sit and rise. It also features a shorter chute to suit more modern toilets. This freestanding 510 option offers extra width between the arms of 510mm (20").
- Height to top of seat:400-550mm(15¾x 21½").
- Seat Width x Depth: 406 x 450mm(16 x 17¾").
- Aperture size: 260 x 220mm(10 x 8½").
- Width between arms: 510-660mm(20-26").
- Height to top of frame: 610-770mm(24-30").
- Frame footprint: W570-720mm(22½-28½") x D515-565mm (20-22").
- User weight: 190kg(30st)
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Mowbray Lite Toilet Seat & Frame
- Brand: NRS
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: M66613
- From £26.95 (£33.04 cheaper than RRP)
£26.95with VAT relief
- £32.34 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is