- Articulating knee pad delivers greater support both when seated and transferring on and off
- Improved height adjustment
- New footguard to achieve the better-seated position
- High-grip 'footprints' provide a visual cue and added security in use
- Improved manoeuvrability in compact seating and tight spaces without compromising function
Cricket II can fit through a gap just 32cm wide!
- Quick and easy seated transfer - from bed to chair to the bathroom to stairlift - typically requiring only one carer
- Accommodate even more clients - multi-height adjustment. Adult and paediatric seat options
- Smooth transfer over thresholds - effective on many different surfaces, with easy 2-way operation from front or behind
- Compact - Turns in it's own space - for the smallest of rooms, under a bed, from a chair, over the toilet
- Safety assured - integral back rest, ergonomically designed for comfort]
"We like the independence it can still promote in clients through their need to actively participate in sit to stand"
Moving and Handling Practitioner (Partnerships)
CHP Offices Stobhill Hospital..and it's not only therapists who recognize the benefits of using the Cricket.
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Cricket II sit to stand patient transfer aid
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Product Code: RA0002
- £1,132.29 inc. VAT