Revolutionary Design Sleek and modern, the RevoReach has been designed with you in mind. The contemporary design is robust and uses ergonomic principles to make it as comfortable to use as possible.
Revolving Jaw The revolving jaw allows objects to be picked up from a variety of angles. It can be locked in position at 30° angles for increased flexibility. The jaws are lined with a slip resistant "finger print" indented material for maximum grip.
Lightweight & Well Balanced The correct balance of a reaching aid can be a significant factor when it comes to providing optimum control and a secure grip. That's why the RevoReach is designed so that the weight is distributed towards the handle making it easier to control.
Ergonomic Handle The chunky handle design helps to reduce finger and wrists strain and the slip resistant coating provides additional grip. The GripLock benefits from and innovative locking mechanism that allows the jaws to be locked in place once and item is gripped, enabling the user to concentrate their efforts on moving the object, rather than maintaining their grip of the item. There are three main functions of the lock:
- Standard Lock - The standard locking feature allows the lock to be engaged using either the thumb or hand to turn the locking catch. This allows the user to grip and object then engage the lock once they have achieved a secure hold
- Grip & Hold - This innovative function allows the lock to be set so that as the trigger is squeezed, the jaws automatically lock. This is ideal for anyone who lacks the dexterity to use the lock catch when gripping and item, and is also very useful for gaining a tighter hold on and item that has already been gripped
- Fine Tune Grip - a useful feature that allows the jaws to be locked half way so they have a smaller range of movement. This is a useful function when picking up smaller objects as it allows a more precise grip and allows the reacher to retrieve items from tight spaces.
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
RevoReach™ Xcel - 26"
- Brand: Performance Health
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: 091204825
£7.41with VAT relief
- £8.89 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is