The Washable Bed Pad from Aidapt is a more environmentally-friendly option than disposable bed pads and offers a hygienic and comfortable solution to protect beds.
The incontinence pad is suitable for men and women; simply place above or below the sheet on a double bed or use on a single bed so that the attached ``wings`` can be folded around the mattress for an even more secure fit.
With a smooth, breathable top layer for comfort and a non-slip, waterproof backing, it can be washed and re-used up to 300 times and the special stay-dry fabric in the three-layer construction will ensure that you feel more comfortable for longer. For total convenience, you can machine wash the bed pad at up to 90 degrees C and it can be line or tumble dried.
Please note: We do not recommend the use fabric conditioners when washing, as they can affect the absorbency of the pad.
- Attached ``wings`` fold around the mattress for a secure fit
- Machine-washable for total convenience
- Special stay-dry fabric for longer-lasting dryness and comfort
- Soft, breathable top layer with a non-slip, waterproof backing
- A more eco-friendly option than disposable bed pads
- Tuck Flaps
- Depth (mm): 25
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 900
- Product Dimensions (mm): 850x900X25
- Absorption (ml): 1000
- Colour: Blue/White
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Washable Bed Pad
- Brand: Aidapt
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: VM842B
- From £11.60 (£9.99 cheaper than RRP)
£11.60with VAT relief
- £13.92 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is