Wispa - the name synonymous with safe moving and handling brings a host of safety features, designed to suit both user and carer. Flexible design means the Wispa 100 Hoist range can be easily connected to the ceiling or to a free standing unit.
Several power options are available to suit both track length and room layout.
Each Wispa 100 Hoist model ensures controlled transfer from bed, wheelchair or floor at the touch of a button and offers a 130 kg (20 stone) weight limit.
- Freewheel, powered traverse and X-Y option for complete room coverage
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering
- All models comply with the Medical Device Directive and BS EN10535
- Clear, bright hand control
- Simple to recharge
- Safe, controlled transfer from the bed, wheelchair or floor
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Wispa 100 Series Hoist Lift Mains Operated, Lift and Traverse
- Brand: Aidapt
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: SOVP203
£1,367.10with VAT relief
- £1,640.52 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is
12Months interest free credit by
Price including VAT inc. VAT