The Ultra Lightweight Aluminium chair includes all the features of the LAW range, however an additional focus has been put on design. Such as the grey two-tone upholstery with rear pocket.
Features of this wheelchair include:
- Silver aluminium frame with single cross brace.
- Swing out quick release footrests with height adjustment.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Desk style armrests with fabric side panels and pocket.
- Two stepper tubes.
- Quick release 24" solid grey PU tyres, aluminium rims and hand rims.
- Plastic front forks with 20cm (8") x 3.2cm (1") grey PU tyres. Cranked push handles for compact folding. Long reach brakes and rear cable brakes.
- Width (Open): 61cm (24")
- Width (Cloesd): 28cm (11")
- Length: 95cm (38")
- Height: 97cm (36")
- Seat Width: 42cm (17")
- Seat Length: 39cm (16")
- Seat Height: 52cm (20")
- Product Weight: 12kg (26lb)
- Weight Capacity: 115kg (18st)
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Drive Medical Ultra Lightweight Aluminium 18" Transit Wheelchair
- Brand: Drive Devilbiss
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: LAWC008A
- From £177.44 (£152.56 cheaper than RRP)
£177.44with VAT relief
- £212.93 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is