This Ultra Lightweight Aluminium chair was designed and developed to include all the features of the LAW range, but to have an added focus on the design. This wheelchair has many design features such as the grey two-tone upholstery with rear pocket and desk style armrests with fabric side panels and pocket.
Other features include:
- Silver aluminium frame with single cross brace.
- Swing out quick release footrests with height adjustment.
- Half folding back mechanism.
- Two stepper tubes.
- Quick release 24" solid grey PU tyres, aluminium rims and handrims.
- Long reach brakes.
- Spoked rear wheels.
- Width (Open): 62cm (24")
- Width (Closed): 32cm (13")
- Length: 107cm (42")
- Height: 93cm (36.5")
- Seat Width: 42cm (17")
- Seat Length: 39cm (16")
- Seat Height: 52cm (20.5")
- Product Weight: 13kg (29lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 115kg (18st)
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Drive Medical Ultra Lightweight Aluminium 18" Self Propelled Wheelchair
- Brand: Drive Devilbiss
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: LAWC007A
- From £190.44 (£168.36 cheaper than RRP)
£190.44with VAT relief
- £228.53 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is