This lightweight walking frame is idea to be used indoors and outdoors. It features an innovative folding mechanism to allow easy storage and transportation
Lightweight walking frame is suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Excellent folding mechanism for easy storage and transportation
Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
Vinyl contoured hand grip
Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
Other features include:
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Unique U-shape frame design creates greater clearance.
- The patient is able to bring the walker closer to assist in standing.
- Vinyl contoured hand grip.
- Width: 56cm (22")
- Depth: 43cm (17")
- Minimum Height: 81cm (32")
- Maximum Height: 99cm (39")
- Product Weight: 3kg (6lb)
- Maxium Weight Capacity: 180kg (28st)
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Drive Medical Folding Walking Frame
- Brand: Drive Devilbiss
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: WA008
- From £27.29 (£32.65 cheaper than RRP)
£27.29with VAT relief
- £32.75 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is