This walker has been designed and developed with an emphasis on safety. It is an ideal walker for user's limited hand function or cognizance. This brakes on this walker will engage if the user stumbles.
Other features include:
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- The user is situated in the centre of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
Size and weight description:
XL Measurements: HANDLEBAR HEIGHT RANGE:74cm - 91cm (29" - 36") OVERALL WIDTH :57cm - 70cm (22 - 27") WIDTH INSIDE HANDLE GRIP :45cm - 57cm (17 - 22") DEPTH AT BASE :64cm (25") PRODUCT WEIGHT :8.6kg (19lb) WEIGHT CAPACITY :227kg (36st)
EXL Measurements: HANDLEBAR HEIGHT RANGE:74cm - 91cm (29" - 36") OVERALL WIDTH :61cm - 76cm (24" - 30") WIDTH INSIDE HANDLE GRIP :48cm - 64cm (19" - 25") DEPTH AT BASE :64cm (25") PRODUCT WEIGHT :11.4kg (29lb) WEIGHT CAPACITY :454kg (71st)
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Drive Medical Bariatric Anterior Safety Walker XL
- Brand: Drive Devilbiss
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: CE1000XL
- From £146.24 (£153.76 cheaper than RRP)
£146.24with VAT relief
- £175.49 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is