Days Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollators
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is
The Days Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollators are the mobility aid devices designed to increase and maintain the mobility of an individual.
- Perfect for individuals who are disabled, handicapped, or elderly and need mobility aid.
- The highly durable and efficient design of Rollators offers assistance daily.
- The removable padded backrest offers comfort.
- Made up of easy to clean material which helps you maintain the hygiene.
- Lightweight and bariatric wheels are made up of PVC material for providing protection.
- Four wheels of a rollator with lockable handbrakes offer the maximum comfort.
- The durable steel frame provides additional safety and support to bariatric patients.
- It also includes a storage basket and a soft padded seat for providing supreme comfort and protection.
- The easy to operate loop lock, which is made up of aluminum ensures the safety of individuals.
The Days Bariatric Heavy Duty Rollator is made up of a durable steel-reinforced frame. The large wheels of rollator ensure the smooth ride and include the lockable handbrakes for handling the most floor and ground surfaces. It is designed for bariatric users, and the strong frame of rollator offers heavy individuals mobility freedom.
The Days Rollators are considered the essential mobility aid devices for the elderly, handicapped, or disabled individuals. The extra-wide padded resting seat ensures the maximum user capacity. The rollator increases support and mobility, and it is ideal for bariatric individuals, or those who are injured or postoperative.
The style of Days rollator assists daily by providing supreme comfort, safety, and protection. The material of the rollator is easy to clean and allows the users to maintain maximum hygiene. It also includes a storage basket mounted under the seat for easy and secure transporting of personal items.
The Days Bariatric heavy duty rollator offers assistance to move independently from one room to another. The users can also take the rollator out from the independent movement, and you can also use it as mobility aid at work.
Model No. 110
- Height: 830-940mm (32 3/4 - 37 inches).
- Maximum user weight: 178kg (28 stone).
- Depth: 660mm (26 inches).
- Width: 670mm (19 inches).
- Seat depth: 355mm (14 inches).
- Seat height: 550mm (21 3/4 inches).
- Seat width: 480mm (19 inches)
Model No. 111
- Maximum user weight: 317kg (50 stone).
- Height: 885-990mm (34 3/4-39 inches).
- Depth: 725mm (28 1/2 inches).
- Width: 770mm (26 1/2 inches).
- Seat width: 480mm (19 inches).
- Seat height: 590mm (23 1/4 inches).
- Seat depth: 355mm (14 inches)