If you require an ultra modern bath lift than the Bellavita is the perfect match. The Bellavita has been developed with the help of Nursing Professional and several excellent features have been incorporated into the design. For example the backrest declines to a market leading 50 degrees.
Other features include:
- Lightweight at less than 10kg.
- At 6cm the Bellavita is the lowest bath lift available.
- Reaches a record seat height of 48cm.
- Ergonomically designed for greater comfort and safety to the user.
- Easy to install and operate.
- User friendly charger. Quick charge lithium battery technology.
- Built in safety controls. Lightweight, fully waterproof floating hand control.
- Washable hygienic covers.
- Slim line profile for easy handling.
- Easy to dismantle for better storage and transportation. 4 quick release suckers with option for an additional 2 for anti-slip bath base.
High max user weight 140kg (22st). 2 years guarantee on battery/handset. Lifetime guarantee on frame & motor (domestic use). TECHNICAL DATA: Overall length (with backrest in a reclined position): 83cm (33) Overall width (seat inc side flaps): 70cm (28) Width of seat :35cm (14) Depth of seat :42cm (17) Overall length of seat :57cm (22) Sitting height min: 6cm (2) Sitting height max: 48cm (19) Height of backrest :64cm (25) Width of backrest:32cm - 36cm (13 - 14) Backrest reclines: 50 Width of baseplate:31cm (12) Length of baseplate :56cm (22) Max user weight:140kg (22st) Total weight (exc hand control): 9.3kg (21lb)
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Bellavita Bathlift - Blue Covers
- Brand: Drive Devilbiss
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: 470100312
- From £239.20 (£359.6 cheaper than RRP)
£239.20with VAT relief
- £287.04 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is