- Height adjustable reclining padded seat.
- PG Drives VR2 Controller.
- Articulating front beam enabling easy use over gradients and uneven surfaces.
- Innovative one-touch height adjustable armrest.
- Larger seat for Additional comfort provided by a larger seat area. A full battery charge will give you approximately 20 miles.
- Height adjustable and removable headrest.
- A top speed of 4MPH
- Powerful 450W motors.
This wheelchair was once known as the "Mambo Standard", and is an ideal purchase for people who require both performance and comfort. This wheelchair has many features to make it a must have purchase. It has moulded PU flip up armrests, which are width, height, and angle adjustable as well as a flip up footplate.
This product does NOT include batteries.
Size and weight description:
- Bariatric weight capacity - 180kg (28 stone).
- Measurements WIDTH :64cm (25")
- LENGTH : 103cm (41") HEIGHT:112cm (44")
- SEAT WIDTH:51cm (20")
- SEAT DEPTH:43cm (17")
- BACKREST HEIGHT (exc headrest) :50cm (20")
- WEIGHT:100kg (220lb)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY:180kg (28st).
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Sunfire General Powerchair
- Brand: Drive Devilbiss
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Product Code: PCMM512B
- From £1,534.00 (£1466 cheaper than RRP)
£1,534.00with VAT relief
- £1,840.80 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is
12Months interest free credit by
Price including VAT inc. VAT