These ramps are lightweight, durable and have an anti- slip grip surface.
This range folds down to half its width, making them easily portable. They require no installation, just rest on and go. Suitable for manual and electric wheelchairs or scooters.
These double width track ramps offer a wide non-slip surface with a substantial weight load capacity suitable for use as a wheelchair ramp, disabled ramp, house ramp or by retail shops on the high street in accordance with the DDA act. The two hinged tracks simply unfold and can be positioned accordingly for maximum safety and support with an angled lip at the top of the ramp for added security. A centre mounted carrying handle enables easy portability.
Extremely high quality and durable these folding loading ramps are not to be mistaken for inferior copies seen elsewhere.
· Lifetime Guarantee on The Ramp People non-slip surface
· Folding Ramp Design for easy storage and transport
· Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
· Centre mounted carrying handle
· Lengths from 610mm (2ft) to 2440mm (8ft) available
· 275kgs capacity/Open Width 700mm
· Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
· Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
· Smooth access onto the wheelchair ramp
· Edges on each side of the ramp to prevent accidentally wheeling off
· Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
Sizes & Weight:
- 610mm long x 715mm wide - 5Kg
- 920mm long x 715mm wide - 8Kg
- 1220mm long x 715mm wide - 10Kg
- 1520mm long x 715mm wide - 13Kg
- 1830mm long x 715mm wide - 15Kg
- 2130mm long x 715mm wide - 18kg
- 2440mm long x 715mm wide - 21Kg
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Folding Wheelchair Ramps
- Brand: The Ramp People
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: TRP607
£50.00with VAT relief
- £60.00 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is