A Lightweight Aluminium Folding Walking Frame with a wide base for maximum stability, ideal for home use. The lightweight aluminium walking frame features soft grip handles, one button folding function and height adjustable legs. This frame can be folded when not in use and is a real space saver. Ideal for travel use. It is available with or without wheels. Maximum User Weight Limit 133kg (21 stone).
- Lightweight one button folding walking frame.
- Ideal for travel and folds to save space at home when not in use.
- Simply one button folding mechanism.
- Available with or without wheels.
- Maximum User Weight Limit 133kg (21 Stone)
|Product Dimensions (mm)||810x520x480||810x520x480|
|Net weight (kg)||2.4||2.4|
|Footprint (WxD) (mm)||560x480||560x480|
|Height to Handgrip (mm)||810-910||810-910|
|Maximum User Weight (kg)||133||133|
|Maximum User Weight (stones)||21||21|
|Overall Width (mm)||560||560|
Folding Walking Frame With or Without Wheels
- Brand: Aidapt
- Product Code: VP129F
- Availability: In Stock
- From £26.25 (£8.55 cheaper than RRP)
£26.25with VAT relief
- £31.50 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is