Choose from the cotton padded version that will keep you cool and comfortable or the more wipeclean version in black.
Available in two sizes Small 40cm x 45cm or Medium 45cm x 55cm, they fit most seated surfaces and allow ample movement.
- To help people to sit back properly in chairs or wheelchairs without sliding back down
- People independently, or with assistance by one or two carers depending upon need
- General Wards
- Renal Units
- People at Home
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Services
- Community Nursing
- The Satin Turner Maxi Fit Sheet 90cm x 200cm
- Can remain under the patient at all times
- Great for those having difficulty turning in bed
- Central panel is smooth for ease of movement
- Antislip cotton on edges reduce risk of slipping.
- Cotton and polyester mix for great comfort and repeated washing
- Washable to 90 degrees C
Do you need help moving more comfortably in bed? Is moving in bed tiring and uncomfortable? If so, you will love this fitted sheet with its soft and silky central section, meaning you can turn and move up and down more easily and safely, as well as independently if you feel able.
With over twenty years experience in helping people to keep more easily and comfortably, we have designed this fitted sheet to fit over your single mattress. With cotton, nonslip edges to stop you from slipping off the bed it has a lovely satin panel in the middle to facilitate easy movement.
Fits most single beds.
Suitable for beds and static mattresses up to 90cm wide. For Dynamic Air Mattresses we would recommend our specially designed satin flat lined sheet.
For bespoke options to suit your needs please call our technical team on 01588 640144 who will be happy to help you.
- Reduces risk of tissue and nerve damage
- Helps to reduce incidence of pressure sores developing.
- No training required.
- Enables easy repositioning with little effort
People independently, Single carers or Multiple carers depending on independence level