This walking frame has been developed by healthcare professionals. The Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy enables users of wheeled walking frames to safely transport a variety of daily living items. It can often replace the need of a trolley. It allows users to gain that little bit of independence without having to rely on other people.
- A large and a small compartment to allow the user to separate items such as glasses, keys, medication etc.
- Supplied with a tray, that is designed to safely transport a plate of food, and a mug holder, which catches any spillages.
- The caddy is easy to fit to most styles of walking frame.
- Manufactured from a tough, durable plastic it can be cleaned in a dishwasher and has drainage holes, for easy drying.
Size and weight description:
- Maximum carrying weight 2kg.
- Width without tray 434mm (17").
- Width with tray 457mm (18").
- Depth with tray 310mm (12.25").
SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT FROM US BEFORE YOU SAYS
Buckingham Walking Frame Caddy
- Brand: NRS
- Availability: In Stock
- Product Code: L29877
- From £24.95 (£20.55 cheaper than RRP)
£24.95with VAT relief
- £29.94 inc. VAT
* This product qualifies for VAT exemption
In the UK, disabled people do not have to pay VAT when buying certain disability aids and services (This can be claimed by friend or family member purchasing on their behalf). Not everything supplied to disabled people is necessarily zero-rated for VAT. Goods and services on which you do not have to pay VAT are usually known as 'zero-rated' or 'eligible for VAT relief'.is